Friday, January 21, 2011

My Favorite Things

Okay, so my friend, Lizz, tagged me in this chain letter so I guess I have to do it.

FAVORITE FLOWER: 

 Daisies for sure!  Because lets face it, they are the friendliest flowers out there.


FAVORITE COLOR COMBO:

 I like combos that don't technically match, like: Black/Brown.  When I wear my brown boots and my black leggings I feel wild and crazy, and a little rebellious.  If you want to break the rules, see how to do it right - http://www.ehow.com/how_4611398_wear-black-brown.html


FAVORITE CELEBRITY COUPLE: 

Michael and Catherine for sure.  Yeah I know he is way older, but there is just something in the way he says her name that is well, sexy. 



YOUR THEME SONG:

"Only In Dreams" by Weezer
FAVORITE "I HAD A TERRIBLE DAY" FOOD:
My grandmother's beef dumpling stew.  This is really an emotionally uplifting food for me.  It reminds me of lazy childhood Saturdays at Grandma's house watching movies without a care in the world.
LIPSTICK OR LIPGLOSS: 
Why either or?  I say lipgloss, lipstick, and by the way throw in some liner.  I know my generation does not wear all three, but they should.  I have been wearing all three when I go out on the weekends lately, and boy does it make a difference in pictures.  Just do it! 
FAVORITE MAGAZINE: 
My favorite magazine has long been Real Simple. But, now that I live on the west side of the U.S., I love Sunset Magazine. I can't get enough.

FAVORITE THING ABOUT WINTER:
Makes me really thankful I live in California, where it rarely dips below 50 degrees.

Oh by the way, Leslie and Noel you are it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment