Sunday, October 10, 2010

An idea for recipes: Index Card Rings

 When I was a Sophomore in high school I started writing my favorite recipes on index cards and put them in a recipe box, but a recipe box just doesn't work for me when I am cooking.  When I get out a recipe, I never seem to put it back, and a recipe type binder just takes up too much space in a small kitchen when you are trying to prepare food - enter index card rings.  I used these types of rings when I was studying in law school, but it never occurred to me until recently that I could also use them for my recipes.  I put recipes for main dishes on one ring, desserts on another, and appetizers and sides on another.

Here is what you will need: index cards,  a whole punch, and index card holder rings.





1 comment:

  1. where do you buy those index card ring holders?

    ReplyDelete