Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Ultimate Christmas List

Okay, so people are always asking me around this time what I want for Christmas.  Well, even though I don't expect to get any of the items below (some are just way to expensive), I thought I would put together the ultimate women's Christmas wish list with no price restrictions  (we can all dream . . . :).

1. Purses - I love both of these purses by Marc Jacobs.  The First is called the "Classic Q - Baby Groovee" Satchel.  Nordstrom is selling this purse for $358.00.  The second purse is called " Paradise Rio" Satchel. I love the color of this purse - beige - it matches everything and for such an expensive purchase wouldn't you want the purse to go with everything.   Nordstrom is selling this purse for $995.00.  Love it !!! (too expensive to actually ever buy, unless I could find it on ebay somewhere which will be my next project).MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Classic Q - Baby Groovee' Satchel

6.  Light Fixtures - Decatur Street Chandelier Shade from Anthropologie - $24.00

7.  Yoga Classes - know  someone that is stressed out - Yoga would make a great gift for that person, and since classes can be outside a family budget in these tough times, it makes a great gift.  http://www.yogablend.com/YogaBlend/Home.html


8.  Couples Dance Lessons -  I have always wanted to take ballroom dance lessons with my significant other, and this gift idea would be great to mark two people off your list (make it a full date and throw in a gift card for dinner).  http://www.laokay.com/danceclasses.htm





9.  Herb garden - This is a gift that will continue to give all year long and is super cheap.  Buy the essential herbs (italian parsley, cilantro, basil, and mint), and plant them in small pots such as the one's below that can be purchased for $6.50 here http://www.velocityartanddesign.com/clay-herb-pots-pr-27094.html.
 Clay Herb Pots



10.  Mary Kay's Be Radiant Baked Powder.  My mom sent me this last month, and I absolutely recommend this product.  It adds an extra glow in these winter months, and at $18 it is a steal this holiday season.  http://www.marykay.com/color/cheeks/marykayberadiantbakedpowder/10037395/default.aspx?cid=ecat






No comments:

Post a Comment