Sunday, December 5, 2010

Great Online Discount Store for Designer Goods

There is always this very lovely woman that sits a few rows ahead of me at church.  Every week she wears the most original, feminine dresses.  They usually have one sheer layer of lace and then a second layer of a material that looks like silk.

Today, I decided I would finally speak to this woman because the dress she was wearing was simply divine. The dress was taupe (one layer of lace, one layer of silk) with a v-neck and pencil skirt to mid-calf.  The bodice was form fitting and had a periwinkle satin belt.  I would say the overall style of the dress was late 1930s. To give the dress an updated look she paired the dress with brown boots that had a faint alligator print. Which for some reason looked amazing.

When I asked the woman who the designer was she said YIGAL AZROUEL.  Then she leaned closer and said, but to tell you the truth I ordered the dress from EBay, from a seller I often use called blindallegiance.  She said she got the dress which was originally about $1500 for $200.  She also said the best thing about blindallegiance is that a lot of the profit from your purchase there goes to charity. 

When I got home I tried to find the dress at blindallegiance, but she must have made the purchase awhile back because I couldn't find it.  I recently found the dress, it is up to $249 (however, hers was not this low cut so she must have had it altered), so there you have it (I want this dress so bad, of course I would have to get it altered too).



Check out blindallegiance's online store http://stores.ebay.com/Blind-Allegiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment