Thursday, December 29, 2011

our five year wedding anniversary

Can you believe it, M and I have been married for 5 whole years.  Who are these kids?




Of course a lot has happened since then -- cross country move, 7 nieces and nephews, two short films, law school, first jobs -- but it does feel like it was just yesterday.

Here are some pictures from our night out on the town:



Unfortunately, even though I had my nice new camera, the waiter that took the picture of us below didn't use the camera quite right, so it is, sadly, a little out of focus.


Here is the picture of me opening our anniversary present.  Matt purchased us two tickets for a hot air balloon.  We are planning on going on the ride in February in Palm Springs, so stay tuned for those pictures.  Although, I am completely terrified of heights, I am totally excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment