Sunday, March 4, 2012

Living in a Nutshell

For those of you who live in a temporary, small space,  I sympathize with you.  M and I have been living in the apartment we are in now for 2 and 1/2 years.  This is the longest I have lived anywhere for the last ten (10) years so making this place seem permanent (when it is in fact temporary), has been high on my list of priorities. 
Also, being as this place is temporary - I want to purchase items that can be taken and used in any other home that we have, not just the curtain location.

Here is a website I have found particularly original and helpful:  Living in a Nutshell.  The interior designer behind the blog, Janet Lee, has some really unique, pocketbook friendly ideas for any small space.  I love her shoe storage ideas.... check her out!

~A~

No comments:

Post a Comment