Sunday, October 9, 2011

modern hat shop and larchmont bungalow

This weekend I met my friend M for breakfast at the Larchmont Bungalow.  The Larchmont Bungalow is known for their red velvet pancakes.  Yeah, you heard me.  I didn't indulge this time in sweets, instead I had the lobster cake Eggs Benedict with fruit salsa, and I also had the Moroccan iced coffee (chocolate, hazelnut, and nutmeg notes) super yummy.  





A few blocks down is this great store called Goorin Bros.  I don't know about you, but if I could go back to the days when women never left the house without their hat and white gloves, I probably would!  I love accessories. M and I spent like an hour in Goorin Bros trying on all the different hats, learning what kinds of hats look good on different face shapes.  It was awesome.  Here is the one I got ("hooty"):



Here are a few that I really liked:


 
"Susie Q"


 
"Eden"


 
"Betty Beauty"


No comments:

Post a Comment