Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Nursery Is Done

A few months ago I posted my ideas for the nursery - Our Baby Nursery.  So for many, many months I have been wanting to post these pictures of our nursery/office/guest room, but just haven't had the time. A few things have changed from the original plan, i.e. the baby changer, desk, and pillows, but the linens remain the same along with the general jive I was going for.  So here is the final product!



The nursery...it took us forever to get the set up right,
and I basically drove M nuts as he moved it around.


 
 


 
 
We purchased the crib from Amazon, and it was delivered to our door free of charge. 
It is a four-and-one crib so it will grow with our child as he gets older. 
The elephant is from Costco, it was a find by my husband, the banner was made by my sister-in-law for the baby's shower and I decided to put it to good use.  
The linens and curtains are from Land of Nod. 
 
 
 I got the baby changer from IKEA, but I really like it
because we can use it again some day for a night stand.
 Unfortunately, I think IKEA discontinued this model because I am
no longer able to find it on their website.
The cover for the changer is also from Land of Nod.
 
 
  The bookshelf was given to me as a little girl from my Grandma
 and it has always been special to me.  The blocks were M's idea,
 and I think it turned out particularly cute.
 

 
I found the pillow cases on Etsy: Leaf PillowsElephant Pillow
We had the IKEA futon in the room before and decided to leave it. 
 
 
 
 I also received this mobile from Amazon. The only thing I don't like about it is that the elephants are hanging from a rather sharp object so we had to hang it extra high and not over the crib.
 
 
M's desk is also from IKEA, the picture frames are from Michael's,
and the lamp is from Land of Nod.  We plan to use it as our son's
desk later on when he is older and has his own room.
 
Hope you enjoyed the tour!
 
XOXO,
~A
 
 

 

 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment