Sunday, August 25, 2013

Glider

For a few months now I have been looking for rockers and gliders.  I wanted to get something that would last a long time, would look great in our living room, and would be used after we are no longer rocking the little one.  Whenever that will be.

Well, we actually bought one!  On Friday night M and I went out to dinner at the LA Farmer's Market for a delightful French dinner. Yummy.  It was actually very good even though I couldn't have any wine.

After dinner we headed over to Pottery Barn Kids.  My purpose was just to test out a few of their gliders that I had looked at on line.  But after testing four. M's mind was made up, he had found the perfect one for our living room. Which, I was very happy about because it was the best one I had seen and it will fit perfectly in our living room décor (navy and orange).

So here it is PB Kids Comfort Grand Swivel Glider  (we didn't get the ottoman, but the gray and white piping is what we got). 

PB Kids Comfort Grand Swivel Glider & Ottoman

The slipcover can be removed and dry cleaned. So that was a plus as I am sure we will need to do that, and eventually after our kids get older and if we want to keep it, we can order another slip cover. 

And can't you just see it with this pillow from Etsy.

Lumbar Pillow Cover 12x16 Travel Pillow Orange Pillow Decorative Pillow

Or this one (also on Etsy).



XOXO,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment